Tuesday 7 September 2010

Type "How To Make Money" into the eBay search bar

Type "How To Make Money" into the eBay search bar. I did just that today to see what opportunities were available on eBay. I was hoping to find new ways of making money and seeing how these sellers were making money.

So I started opening the ebay listings and reading the information, and then checking the feedback as you do. What struck me whilst reading them was the fact that very few, if any, actually told you what you would be doing to make these mi££ions.

OK there was the usual picture of the Ferrari, the yacht, the penthouse, the holidays, you know where I'm going with this. But no information on what I would actually be doing to make my money. There were endless lists telling me what it wasn't, but not what it was. This was frustrating to say the least.

So I thought I'd check the feedback. Maybe I could find some information there. But no, the feedback was all to do with the program they were selling.

These sellers had built massive feedback selling information cheaply and sending out a CD. All you have to do is follow the instructions on the CD and you'll become a millionaire in 31 days or your money back. I think I know who's going to become the millionaire.

The product on offer usually retails for about £1.00 plus postage, but you don't know what you're getting until it arrives at your door and you put the CD into your computer. So even if you don't like it you're unlikely to ask for a refund of £1.00, you'll most likely just let it go.

But hang on. Is this a business opportunity? They are sending out a product after someone has read the description and made a conscious decision to buy. Even though the description doesn't actually say what you will be doing. Just that you will be getting information on how to become an eBay millionaire.

If you really want to learn how to make money on eBay I have placed some of my favorite books for beginners and more advanced eBay users on my Ebay Books Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment